Municipal Building/Meeting Hall Rental
The Municipal Building, with its large meeting hall, is available for rental. Please contact the Township Office for details.
Rental Fee & Payment Schedule
*All fees are to be paid by cash or check (made payable to Baldwin Township).
- $50.00 NON–REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REQUIRED WITHIN 2 WEEKS TO CONFIRM DATE
- $150.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT (SEPARATE FROM RENTAL FEE)
- Rental fee is to be PAID IN FULL no later than ONE WEEK prior to rental date.
- No Alcohol: $200
- Alcohol (Requires Alcohol Permit): $250
- No Alcohol: $250
- Alcohol (Requires Alcohol Permit): $275
Terms of Rental Aggreement
By accepting this agreement, the Renter agrees to be held responsible for any damage done to the rooms, building or Township property utilized in the rental facility.
- No Alcoholic beverages are permitted without a fully executed Alcohol Agreement.
- All individuals/groups are to vacate the building by 12:00 AM (midnight). All trash/garbage is to be neatly bundled and placed in the TRASH receptacle located in the parking lot (NOT the recycling dumpsters).
- Renters are able to utilize the Township’s table and chairs upon request, at no extra charge. Please notify the Township of the number of tables and chairs requested, no later than ONE WEEK prior to rental date. DO NOT drag tables and chairs across the floor. This will cause damage to the floor. Decorations may be hung on the walls with painter’s tape or scotch tape ONLY.
- Maximum occupancy is 75 people.
- Failure to comply with the provisions within this agreement will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit. In addition, damages in excess to $150.00, will be assessed and billed to the renter.
THE ROOM SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE CONDITION IT WAS FOUND! ANY EXCESSIVE MESS LEFT BEHIND WILL RESULT IN FORFETURE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT! NO STAPLES, NAILS, GLITTER, OR CONFETTI OF ANY KIND PERMITTED!